Do this calorie crusher between moves.
Targets arms, legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, arms at sides. Jump feet wide as you raise arms overhead, crossing one wrist in front of the other.
- Jump feet together, crossing one foot in front of the other as you cross arms in front of hips.
- Continue for 30 seconds to a minute, switching arm and foot positions each time you jump.
Targets abs, butt, legs
- Balance on right leg, left leg bent with foot slightly off floor in front of you.
- With hands on hips or extended in front of you for balance, lower into a squat on right leg, keeping right knee aligned with toes.
- Maintaining squat throughout, extend left leg out to left, toes facing forward and foot flexed; lower left leg.
- Do 10 reps, then switch sides and repeat.
Targets back, chest, arms, abs, butt, legs
- Get in full push-up position on floor, arms extended with wrists under shoulders, body forming a straight line from head to heels.
- Step right foot forward to bring right knee toward right elbow as you reach forward with left hand.
- Switch sides, bringing left knee toward left elbow as you reach forward with right hand.
- Remaining in crouched position throughout, continue crawling forward for 30 seconds and then reverse movement to return to start. (No space? Alternate crawling two steps forward and then two steps back.)